Need an Emergency call out for your HP Designjet or Canon plotter ?
HP Designjet 100, 110, 130, 500, 510, 520, 800, 1050, 1200, 1300, 5000, 5500, T130, T525, T530, T630, T650, T730, T770, T790, T795, T830,T1600,T2600,T3500, Z6, Z9, Z5200
Canon IPF500, IPF5000, IPF510, IPF5100, IPF-600, IPF-605, IPF610, IPF6000S, IPF6100, IPF6200, IPF6300, IPF6400, IPF650, IPF655, IPF670, L24, IPF680, IPF685, IPF700, IPF710, IPF720, IPF750, IPF755, IPF760, IPF765, IPF770, IPF780, IPF785, IPF8000, IPF810, IPF9100, PRO2000, PRO4000, PRO6000, W6200, W6400, W8200, W8400
At TPS, we know that printer downtime is simply not an option. If you have an issue with your HP Designjet or Canon plotter.
Please contact one of our friendly advisors on 028 90 600808 or email email@example.com
Quote the make and model and any error code or fault recorded. In most cases, we will be able to diagnose the fault over the phone and quote a price for a fully trained engineer to call out and fix.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss a Maintenance Agreement on your HP Designjet or Canon plotter, please call 028 90 600808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All HP Designjet production printers and Canon plotters need proper maintenance to keep them operating at optimal speed and quality. By maintaining your printer equipment in top condition, you can minimise unexpected downtime and maximise printing performance, quality and consistency. With TPS Preventative Maintenance Service, a fully trained engineer conducts a full health check to make sure all the parts and mechanisms of your HP Designjet or Canon plotter are in good working condition. By depending on our expertise to clean and update your HP Designjet or Canon plotter, you can focus on your core business knowing with confidence that your HP Designjet or Canon plotter will perform as you need it, when you need it.
Key benefits of TPS Preventative Maintenance Service for your business
- Helps improve or maintain system uptime, printing performance and image quality
- Access to an HP and Canon trained engineer qualified to check and clean your HP Designjet or Canon plotter
- Convenient service scheduling
- Minimised use of your IT resources
- Professional installation of firmware updates
TPS Preventative Maintenance Service includes
- Preventative maintenance – Functional verification of the printer, Printer self-test, Key panel function test, Print test, Calibrations
- Cleaning and performance – Removal of debris such as paper dust and ink residue from within the print mechanism, cleaning of the printer case parts, cleaning of the paper path, Recommendations for the replacement of standard wear and tear components.
- Firmware – Check firmware and install upgrades as needed.
Talk to TPS NOW about Annual Maintenance Contracts for HP Designjets and Canon plotters
- Free call out and labour
- Unlimited telephone support
- Parts quoted and charged extra
- Service at the start of the Agreement
We cover all of Northern Ireland including Armagh, Antrim, Annalong, Ardglass, Altnagelvin, Augher, Aughnacloy, Bogside, Ballygawley, Ballymena, Benburb, Ballycastle, Ballymoney, Bangor, Ballyclare, Ballygowan, Ballyhalbert, Ballynahinch, Banbridge, Crawfordstown, Crossgar, Carrickfergus, Coleraine, Camlough, Carryduff, Castlewellan, Clough, Comber, Conlig, Castlerock, Cookstown, Coalisland, Creagh, Claudy, Donaghadee, Downpatrick, Dungannon, Dromara, Dromore, Dundonald, Dundrum, Derry, Draperstown, Dungiven, Donaghmore, Enniskillen, Eglinton, Fivemiletown, Fintona, Greenisland, Greyabbey, Groomsport, Holywood, Hillsborough, Keady, Killylea, Kilkeel, Killinchy, Kircubbin, Lisburn, Larne, Lurgan, Loughgall, Londonderry, Limavady, Moira, Millisle, Maghera, Magherafelt, Magilligan, Maydown, Moy, Newry, Newcastle, Omagh, Portrush, Portstewart, Poyntzpass, Richill, Randalstown, Sion Mills, Tandragee, Tamlaght, Tobermore